Nova Scotia Update:
0 new deaths
2 new hospitalizations
0 new ICU cases
39 more people recovered (176 total)
Another AMAZING day for NS!
Here's today's overall update:
- NS still has 3 deaths, making the death rate 3/1M population
- Canada's rate sitting at 27/1M
- Global rate is 17.5/1M
- US rate is 87/1M
- Spain is 396/1M
Notable points for today:
- The rate of increase in deaths in Spain and Austria has decreased again, and for both countries is now at the lowest level they have seen
- The rate of death in Canada and the US decreased, after yesterday's upward tick, though still higher than it was the previous few days.
- I updated my graphs to include data right back to March 1 since that captures the 1st death in each country I'm tracking
Overall, still good news and things are maintaining their trend in the right direction, which all evidence points to the fact that the rate of death has levelled out and continues to decline. It will be interesting to see other major death statistics when this is all over, as my bet is that many other major causes of death will have decreased as a result of the reporting and attribution of COVID-19 to death certificates in a very Liberal and simplified manner. See separate posts for further evidence of this.